Jenny and Damien are both very passionate about leading a healthy lifestyle and competing in their chosen sports. They are also passionate about helping others enjoy all the benefits of exercise in an fun environment, but also one that suits the individual.
Both Jenny and Damien have won multiple National Titles in several sports including Triathlon, Duathlon, Cross Country Mountain Biking and Orienteering. They have both represented Australia at the World Championship level with Jenny winning World Championship medals in both Duathlon and Orienteering. They have both also had great success in the sport of Adventure racing.
Their qualifications include:
- Level One Mountain Bike Australia Coach
- Level One Orienteering Australia Coach
- Level Two Exercise Professional (Personal Trainers)
- AustCycle Skills Coaches
- Cycling Australia Road and Track Skills Coaches
- Punchfit Trainer and Group-X Boot Camp Trainer
- Active After Schools Qualified Coaches
- AustCycle Licensed Providers
- Senior First Aid
- Working With Children Check